- About us
- What we do
- News & recognition
- Insights & ideas
- Global reach
- Join us
Account Director, Digital - New York
Location: New York, NY, United States
Cohn & Wolfe New York is seeking a Digital Account Director to join our Corporate Practice to strategize, oversee and implement corporate digital and social media programs across multiple categories including financial services, healthcare, consumer and hospitality.
Description of duties:
- Oversee and guide junior staff in the implementation of social programs as necessary
- Work in partnership with VP & SVP of Corporate to build digital book of business by collaborating on new business pitches or growing existing accounts
- Sit as a senior member of the global Digital Innovation Group
- Participating in build digital competencies of corporate team
- 6-8 years’ experience in digital media through a PR/interactive/communications agency, in-house position etc.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape including social media blogs, social networks, online communication, RSS feeds, and forums
- Critical thinker with the ability to conduct and analyze web-based research
- Strong program management and implementation
- Ability to work efficiently with cross-practice teams
- Superb client service skills
Cohn & Wolfe, a wholly owned division of Young & Rubicam and WPP Group, PLC, is an international public relations firm specializing in Consumer Branding, Corporate, Healthcare, Digital Media, Sustainability and Sports Marketing. We are a global communications consultancy driven by people who are intellectually curious, passionate, and most importantly committed to an entrepreneurial spirit that forges new industry standards and delivers breakthrough results to our clients.
Cohn & Wolfe offers an excellent benefits package including medical and dental coverage, 401k match, transportation and tuition reimbursement. In addition we have professional training and development programs which provide staff with on-going training in all areas of public relations.
Please send all resumes to Helen Cheuck at email@example.com.
Cohn & Wolfe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.